Estate Planning and Administration are areas of the law that require legal services and document prepartion to be tailored to meet the needs and unique challenges of a particular family's situtation.
In each area of Estate Planning services provided by Lathem Law, we work with the family to determine the areas of potential risk, and options that are available in developing the subsequent documents, including Wills and Powers of Attorney.
Lathem Law is capable and experienced in the administration of estates including obtaining probate, administering the assets, resolving disputes with creditors and beneficiaries, and accounting to the beneficiaries. Lathem Law has also assisted clients in detailed, complicated estate disputes and their resolution.
Further Estate Planning and Administration Services include:
- Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney for the Property
- Powers of Attorney for Property
- Applications for Probate and Administration
- Applications for directions for Directions for Executors, Administrators and Trustees
- Estate Administration
- Guardianship Applications for the Person
- Guardianship Applications for Property
- General Advice to Executors, Administrators and Trustees
Estate Planning is a neccessary element that needs to considered. Through proper planning and execution of one's affairs, complicated and drawn out legal situtations with family and the Government can be prevented.
Contact us to schedule an appoint to discuss your Estate Planning and Estate Administration today.